Call: 0333 600 9250 or CLAIM ONLINE

Housing Disrepair Claims

We offer a free claim assessment with no obligation

Section 11 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 sets out repairing obligations on the landlord to maintain the structure and exterior of the property, including the supply of gas, water, heating, and sanitation.

Unfortunately, in many circumstances, landlords fail to fulfil these duties to the tenant when problems arise.

Commonly, many tenants face issues such as:

  • Cracks to the walls
  • Rotten window or door frames
  • Broken and faulty gas boilers
  • Leaking pipes
  • Faulty electrics
  • Sanitary fixtures cracked/broken
  • Vermin
  • Damp

As a result of the above, the problems can cause a tenant to live in poor living conditions, cause illnesses and damage to belongings.

Our panel solicitors can help you with the following

Arrange a surveyor to inspect the property.
Require the landlord to do the repairs; if not, take court action.
Recover damage to your personal belongings.
Help you obtain compensation.

Why Choose Us?

  • No Win No Fee panel solicitors
  • Free consultation
  • No hidden fees
  • Experienced and friendly team

Give us a call today at 0333 600 9250 or 0800 999 77786, and we’ll assist you in how you can get your claim started.

It is possible to make a claim for housing disrepair yourself, for free, by complaining directly to the relevant council/housing association or through the Housing Ombudsman.

Call us now on 0333 600 9250 or request a call back

Information on how we handle your data in our Privacy Policy.